Pages

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Hello Spring!


Tonight is a clean out the freezer kind of night.  Well, actually this whole week is. The days are longer and I just want to soak up as much sunlight as I can and don't want to be stuck inside!  I had a lot of leftovers from the food I made DH while I was gone.  Tonight is Parmesan chicken and roasted carrots, potatoes, and parsnips.  I'll let you know how it goes!  I'm going to try some new recipes later on in the week.  

I love weeks like this for many reasons:
1) I already cooked once.  Now I just need to reheat and eat!
2) It saves money.
3) My grocery list is small - this one had about 12 things on it.  So it gives me leeway to stock up on sale items.  I found some new lower sodium marinara sauce.  I'm super excited to try it out!

p.s.  Check out this new spring signature!  {Honestly, that's really why I wrote this post :)} I'm SUPER excited about all the fun colors out this spring in the wardrobe department!!

Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. Love the spring signature. And I am super jealous that I am missing this spring's trend - color! My mom just bought a pair of yellow pants and they are so super cute! All I can do is add a fun scarf - oh well...he's worth it!

    ReplyDelete