Pages

Friday, March 1, 2013

Hello March!


Hello everyone!!  

It's fiiiiiiiiiiiinnnally March.  It's been a long January and February at our house as one of the three of us has been sick almost every day since we returned from our Christmas vacation.  To say I'm ready for Spring is an understatement!

I've decided to take the month of March off.  We all just need to focus on getting healthy.  I want to do some deep cleaning around here and focus on healthy eating habits, exercise, and getting some good sleep. I'm going to restock my Etsy store and gather some new recipes for the blog.  Exciting times ahead!!

I hope you all have a wonderful March - enjoy the long days with your family and friends!  I'll see you guys in April! :)

Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. It's so important to just step back from things once in a while and say, yep time for a break to focus on x, x, and x! Have a nice March :)

    ReplyDelete