Pages

Monday, November 17, 2014

Chicken Cheese Ranch Pockets - Easy Hot Kid Lunch

Here is a fun little lunch idea for the kiddos. I think it will be great for lunch boxes too.  These little sandwiches definitely got my kids stamp of approval.

Here's What You Need:
  • 1 can of crescent roll dough
  • approximately 2 cups of cubed chicken (I was lazy and bought precooked kind)
  • approximately 1 cup of shredded cheese
  • couple tablespoons of ranch

Here's What You Do:
Take two crescent roll triangles and press them together to form a rectangle.


Drizzle a bit of ranch dressing down the middle.
Add in a spoonful or two of cheese and chicken.


Fold the sides over so the chicken and cheese is wrapped up.


Pinch the ends to close.
Bake at 375 for 13-17 minutes.
Enjoy!!

I may double this next time so I can freeze some.  So warm and yummy on a cold rainy winter day.







Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment