Pages

Sunday, January 8, 2012

A fresh start

And all of a sudden it was 4:00 a.m.

After finding a blogger template that I liked and downloading it, I dabbled some in the html.  And by dabbling, yes, I mean barely.  Gotta love the Google search engine.  Helped tremendously.  I just know enough to try a few things.  Hello college Fortran.  I passed that class with an A, but only programmed a few small things.  Focus on small. Gotta love help from others who looooooved that stuff.  I sure don't.

Funny thing was, I thought it was 3, but it was actually 3:50, not 2:50.  Oops. Guess my tired eyes were more tired than my mind.  Baby called at 6 am this morning.  Yeah, I was feeling it.  But, dear husband (DH), got up with him for me.  Have I mentioned how wonderful he is?  :)  I was just excited.  And even as I tried to go to sleep, my mind raced for things to try and do with the html this morning when I got up.  It was close to 5 before I finally drifted off to sleep.  The problem was I felt kind of puny yesterday, headache, sore throat and the like. I got up at 11, laid around until 1 and took a nap around 3.  Again, have I mentioned how wonderful the DH is?  He looked after little man for the majority of the day yesterday.

So here we are.  First post.

Want the backstory?
Please check out my other pages: 'Welcome' and 'Why Blog'?
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment