Pages

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Hello Cool Website

Found this really neat website this morning while looking for 'how to cook a pork loin roast'.  I've had mixed results with the pork.  I fixed it the very first time and it was DELICIOUS.  And the next 3 times I've tried to fix it - it's been dry dry DRY.  Bleh.  But I digress... I'm trying a NEW recipe, so keep your eyes peeled this evening. It's in the crockpot for 8 - 10 hours on low, so we'll see how it turns out.  it should be ready between 6 and 7 tonight!  

The cool website I found is: http://startcooking.com/  It has great "how-to's", step-by-step instructions and videos!  I'm excited to check out this website over the next few days.  You should check it out too!

It's almost Friday! Hang in there :)
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment